Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Attitude, Attitude Always

On recent adventures out on the town with my girls, I've come across a new prejudice- Bad ass girls are not sexy. I know what you're thinking, leather, lace and all things black could be perceived as either rocker chic or gloomy goth but it has come to my attention that intimidation has literally scared the male population away. Today, women have to bare some, or a lot of skin just to get a drink from a guy. I wonder as I walk through town in my knee-high killer boots....is there anyone stronger enough to be my man? Translating this idea towards fashion, I pulled a couple of photos of some killer looks, featuring the dark seductiveness of strength, danger and the striking poses that scary away so many. Enjoy!


P.S. If you haven't updated your powerhouse playlist in a while, here's the new one that's got me on a rocker trip. Sleigh Bells "Infinity Guitars" has me walking with a twist and a flick of the wrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers